This is everything that is fall! Warmth, coziness, spices and everything apple.
This super simple recipe can be done in an air fryer or a traditional oven — the oven is my personal favorite because the entire house smells like all the amazing fall smells we all love.
Here is what you’ll need:
- 2 medium size apples
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
Here is how you’ll make them:
- Combine all the filling ingredients in a bowl
- Slice apples in half and core
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on apple halves
- Evenly divided the filling between the four apple halves
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or air then at 350 for 13-15 minutes
- Top with extra cinnamon and drizzled honey for an added punch
Remember to only use essential oils that are certified pure. One way to tell if they are pure is your bottle will have a supplement facts on the side. If it doesn’t, I wouldn’t recommend taking internally because it is likely not pure and therefore not safe.
Curious the brand I love and trust along with hospitals across the country? Plus they are making a global impact on reducing poverty and building lives for villages and farmers.
Follow me for more goodness!