I am not a fan of drinking my meals so smoothies are my least favorite thing but I get the nutritional benefit and the ease of it. Smoothies are a delicious, convenient way to get in your fruits and vegetables for the day.
This smoothie bowl recipe includes antioxidant-rich raspberries, as well as Lime essential oil which is often used as an internal cleanser. Whether you want to start off your day with a nutritious breakfast, or blend up an afternoon snack, this raspberry smoothie bowl is a delicious addition to any day of the week. I LOVE active stacks protein and this keeps me full for hours.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- ⅔ cup light coconut milk
- 1 large frozen banana
- tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop chocolate active stacks protein
- 2-3 drops Lime Essential oil
- Shredded coconut
- Shaved dark chocolate
- In a blender, combine frozen fruit, coconut milk, chia seeds, and Lime oil.
- Puree until mixture is smooth.
Tip: For desired consistency, add more frozen fruit if too thin, or more water or coconut milk if too thick.
- Pour mixture into bowl and top with shredded coconut, shaved dark chocolate, and any other desired toppings.
Yum! And you get the benefits without having to drink it! I have a gorgeous ebook that gives you tons of ideas on how to use essential oils in every area of your home!
Follow me for more goodness!