Seriously? Lotion in a bar form? YES! These glide over your skin making your body feel (and smell) amazing. Using all natural ingredients you eliminate toxic junk from going into your body. Remember our skin absorbs EVERYTHING you put on it so those store bought bottles lotion contain lots of stuff that can be harmful over time for our bodies.
Making these is quick, easy AND fun. Plus, they make awesome gifts!
- ⅔ cup beeswax
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cocoa butter
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 15 drops of doTERRA essential oil
Recommended essential oils: my favorites are Citrus Bliss, Peppermint, Lavender.
- Measure all ingredients, except for essential oils, in large glass jar.
- Place jar in saucepan with one to one and a half inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined.
- Once melted, remove from heat. Let rest three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir or swirl jar.
- Pour mixture into silicone mold.
- Massage lotion bar on skin for moisture.
- Wrap in a fun paper and tie with twine for a cute gift.
These are so fun! You can find the molds in my Amazon shop listed below and if you check out this handy ebook you can learn more about essential oils and how you can get the most pure and potent in your home.