This is the easiest and most effective salve for the aches and pains, especially when it occurs in the legs at night. This is calming, soothing and smells amazing. And super easy to make!!
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1/2 cup almond oil
2 tablespoons beeswax
10 drops Lavender
10 drops Cypress
10 drops Lemongrass
10 drops Marjoram
5 drops Frankincense
- Melt beeswax with almond and grapeseed oil in a mason jar placed in a pot of simmering water.
- Once combined, set aside for two to three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour in container and allow to set for two hours.
- To use, apply to legs and feet or on area of discomfort. Rub up the legs for great circulation.