Forget the toxic chemicals of traditional cleansers and try these do-it-yourself Natural Cleaning Tablets using essential oils.
1 cup baking soda
¼ cup citric acid
1½ tablespoon on guard cleaning concentrate
15 drops essential oils (I love using lemon and peppermint)
- Stir the baking soda and citric acid together until combined.
- Slowly stir in the cleaning concentrate and essential oils. Stir until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pack the pod mixture into a mold and let dry at least four hours. If the mixture expands above the mold, firmly press back down.
- Once dry, remove the pods from the mold and store in an airtight container.
- To use, simply drop one into the toilet, sink, tub and wait until the pod stops bubbling, and scrub away!
If you want to learn more about essential oils and get started, check out this awesome guide.
One thought on “Cleaning Tablets”
Pingback: Natural Deodorant | Embracing Wisdom