I have been LOVING this oil before bed lately. I did some digging and found out why.
High in linalool, magnolia essential oil is known for its calming, soothing, and relaxing properties. It uplifts the spirit and instills a sense of natural wonder in the world around us.
It is also pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, sedative, and antiseptic.
Magnolia flower essential oil is also known to:
• Alleviate rashes, hives, eczema, and psoriasis
• Calm worry, tension, and feelings of stress
• Ease anxiety
• Ease inflammation
• Ease menstrual discomfort
• Encourage better communication
• Heal dry skin
• Help heal minor wounds
• Improve memory and focus
• Increase appetite
• Increase circulation
• Increase confidence
• Inspire romance
• Instill a sense of well-being
• Reduce scars
• Relieve respiratory congestion
• Relieve symptoms of PMS
• Relieve feelings of depression
• Soothe cough
• Stimulate the lymphatic system
And, it smells amazing.
Learn more here! And if you are curious about how to use essential oils in your home, check out this gorgeous ebook!