Do you buy those costly surface wipes made with ingredients you can’t pronounce? What if I told you that you could make them with natural and non-toxic ingredients that would not just destroy germs but be way safer for your family?
Check this out.
1 roll premium paper towels
2 cups warm water
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
3 drops doTERRA On Guard® Protective Blend
1–2 tablespoons doTERRA On Guard® Foaming Hand Wash
- Cut paper towel in half widthwise with serrated or electric knife. Use half the roll now and half later.
- Combine water, Fractionated Coconut Oil, essential oils, and On Guard Foaming Hand Wash in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over paper towels and cover with airtight lid. Let mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard cardboard tube. Pull wipes from center of the roll when ready to use.