Here’s a healthy shamrock shake recipe for you to enjoy this St.Patrick’s Day instead the sugary, dyed version from the drive thru. It’s all fun until you actually look at the ingredients and calories. Have you ever looked up the ingredients for McDonald’s shamrock shake? Do a quick Google search. I promise you’ll never want to eat another one again after you see what’s in it.
This version takes the same amount of time to make as it would take you to sit in the drive thru and it is packed with nutrients and the perfect amount of healthy fat and protein.
This lightened up version with the pure Peppermint essential oil will definitely help you feel amazing and might even bring some luck your way!
Here is a homemade version of the Shamrock Shake that tastes great and is so much healthier.
Please be sure to use an essential oil that is safe to consume. Many are not. The bottle will have a supplements facts label on it if it is safe to eat. It’s also not recommended to consume any essential oil you’ve bought from Amazon or other unknown sources. Even if it has a tamper proof cap on it. Many are adulterated a posed to look like the legit thing. Crazy, I know.
Whip this up for some shamrock fun!
• 1 ripe Avocado
• ½ cup milk of choice Almond, Coconut, etc
• ½ cup frozen banana
• 1 scoop active stacks Vanilla protein powder
• ¼ cup ice
• 2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil. Make sure to use one that is labeled safe for consumption. I use doTERRA brand.
• 1 scoop doTERRA Greens. Or use your favorite dried greens. Leave it out if you don’t have it.
• Combine all ingredients in your blender and blend well. Add more liquid if necessary.
Amazing and way better for you than the sugar filled green treat! Plus, you might get some extra luck on your side! 🍀
Follow me for more goodness!