1/2 ounce beeswax
1/2 ounce coconut oil
1/4 ounce shea butter
1/4 ounce cocoa butter
30 drops essential oils (my faves are spearmint and wild orange)
Lip balm containers (I buy these)
- Place everything, but essential oil and vanilla extract into glass measuring cup or bowl, or mason jar.
- Fill large saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of water. Bring to boil.
- Once boiling, place glass measuring cup in center of saucepan.
- Stir every few minutes until ingredients have melted and are combined.
- Once all wax is melted, remove from heat and let sit 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils
- Pour mixture into lip balm containers and let cool.
To learn more about essential oils, check out this handy guide!